Natalie is a native of Bowling Green, Kentucky. In 2009, she earned a B.A. from Western Kentucky University graduating magna cum laude with a major in sociology and a minor in criminology. During her time at Western Kentucky University she was a member of the Track and Cross Country teams. She broke the Steeplechase record in track and received an Academic All American award for her outstanding performance as an athlete and student. She was a member of the Kappa Alpha Delta Sociology Honorary Society.
In 2012, Natalie graduated from the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law. During Law School, she worked with the Kentucky Innocence Project and as a summer law clerk for the Office of Attorney General. She also clerked for a real estate firm in Louisville, Kentucky, gaining valuable experience and knowledge in real estate law.
Upon graduating from law school, Natalie worked for a real estate firm in Bowling Green, Kentucky before joining the firm in 2017. In addition to real estate law, she concentrates on estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, and elder law.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- Western Kentucky University
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Track and Cross Country teams, Member
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Criminology
- Office of Attorney General, Summer Law Clerk
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts
- Received an Academic All American award for her outstanding performance as an athlete and student
- Kappa Alpha Delta Sociology Honorary Society, Member