Banking And Finance Law
Kerrick Bachert, PSC, provides a full range of banking and finance law services for local and regional banks. Services include real estate title examination and closing services for both residential and commercial transactions.
Our banking and finance attorneys have many years of experience in handling real estate transactions. We represent lenders and developers for projects involving acquisition, land use, leasing, zoning, planning, construction and permanent mortgage financing. A few of our projects include office and apartment buildings, warehouses, condominiums, shopping centers, and several others.
Our firm has ongoing representation to banking institutions for the negotiation and review of loan documentation.
We engage in extensive civil litigation for banks and creditors, including defense litigation. Furthermore, we have a lot of experience in handling creditors’ rights cases providing statewide legal services.
- Preparing and completing loan documents and titles in commercial and consumer transactions.
- Preparing closing documents and acting as closing agent.
- Collecting and rehabilitating delinquent accounts, including:
- Loan Workouts
- Foreclosures, repossessions, receiverships and collection of judgments
- Maximization of creditor recovery in bankruptcy proceedings
- Training loan officers and other bank personnel in proper loan documentation and management, collateralization issues and bankruptcy matters.
- Addressing and resolving compliance issues with regulatory agencies.
- Defending lender liability claims.
For questions regarding a banking matter, please contact Scott Bachert.